Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Gokyo Trek and Kala Patthar Trek. Do you want to enjoy Trekking in Nepal? Want to collect complete details about the trip? Here you can explore everything perfectly. In general, Nepal is a land of extraordinary natural beauty. A magnetic view is guaranteed for all visitors and enjoys a lot, from sky-high mountains to gorges, serene lakes, and deep valleys.
In addition, it has fascinating cultural sites, scenic spots, history, and centuries-old architecture that stuns visitors. Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Gokyo Trek and Kala Patthar Trek give you a better chance to experience everything in one trip.
Nepal is a unique topography, and a beautiful place for hiking. Here you can explore dozens of mountains, hilltops, and natural parks to climb without any issues. Among everything, Everest base camp remains to be the best as it opens up wild beauty with more cultural feasts and adventures.
Talking about culture, people from mixed ethnicities are found in Khumbu Valley. Especially the lower parts of Nepal are filled with these kinds of people. However, Sherpa people are predominant, with more people in the highland.
People here will follow the Tibetan culture very effectively, and in October, they all will celebrate the colorful Mani Rimdu festival. Trekkers can find the most extraordinary Buddhist monasteries, mani walls, and chortens. It mainly reflects the old traditions and civilizations of the Sherpa people.
The locals in Khumbu are very sweet and kind. They will welcome their guests with a great gesture. Instead of making them feel sad, they very effectively show them a friendly gesture. Visitors can participate in social gatherings, religious festivals, songs, embracing the culture, and ritual dances.
The side trek of Kala Patthar
The Everest base camp in Nepal is a popular and famous hiking destination with the side trek of Kala Patthar. This place is the closest and best where trekkers can view the nature of Mt. Everest. They can also explore the surrounding with snow peaks, including Thamserku, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam.
The Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Gokyo Trek and Kala Patthar Trek will start from Lukla. Then it will pass various Himalayan villages that include Pheriche, Lobuche, and Manjo. It has trekkers that are ascending steep hills, and then you can walk into the deep forest. Finally, it can effectively make its way from the edge of the valley.
They will be traversing frozen lakebeds from Gorakshep and rough trails with rocks, and continue to walk over boulders and ascend glacial valleys to end up at Everest base camp. Before returning to the village, trekkers are required to climb Kala Patthar .
Hike from Gorakshep will take around two to three hours to arrive at the mountain and explore all the stunning views. After exploring all the sights, you can climb down the trails. You can visit all the different types of villages to mingle with different people, and get back to Lukla through the village. You can take the early morning flight and visit Kathmandu and other crews there.
Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek:
- Explore the complete panoramic view of various spectacular mountains that ranges Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Everest, Thamserku, and Ama Dablam from Kala Patthar
- Exploration of high valleys, side cliffs, and medieval villages
- A field trip of old Chortens, gompas, and Tengboche monastery
- Glimpse of sparkling glaciers, rolling green hills, lakes, and the Rocky Mountains
- Experience authentic traditions, Nepalese culture, and Himalayan lifestyle
Itinerary of Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek:
- Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1380m)
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2610m)
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3445m)
- Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3445m).
- Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m)
- Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
- 8 Acclimatization in Dingboche (4360m)
- Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
- Continue Trek to Gorakshep, Hike to Everest base camp & back to Gorakshep.
- Trek to Kalapathar (5,643m) & back to Pheriche (4,371m)
- Continue Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Trek back to Lukla
- Fly to Kathmandu from Lukla and transfer to Hotel.
- Departure to Home
EBC Chola Pass Gokyo Trek:
Every Base Camp Chola Pass Gokyo Trek is an adventurous trek into the Khumbu or Everest region. That mainly combines the EBC with high Chola pass and Gokyo valley at the 5420m.
The hikking route of this spot offers interesting extremely impressive views of famous Himalayan giants such as Lhotse, Mt. Everest (8848m.), Amadablam, Makalu, and Mt. Pumori, Nuptse, Kanchenjunga, and much more.
The unique and rich culture of the Sherpa inhabitants, natural beauty, walking over the snow, lush forest, and crossing high pass gives heavenly pleasure to visitors with a great memory.
- Enjoy 3 meals (Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch) a day
- Arrival and Departure Transport By private Van Bus or Car
- Trekking Guide with Insurance
- Lodgings in Tea House
- Flight ticket for guide Lukla or Kathmandu or Kathmandu
- Porters with Insurance if required
- First Aid kit
- Flight ticket for Clients Lukla or Kathmandu or Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city and trekking maps
- 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu 2 Star level hotel with bed- and- breakfast basis
- Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) card is like a permit
- Conservation fee – Trekking permit
- The emergence of a helicopter rescue
- Free use Company’s duffel bag
- All needed Government fee
- Day sightseeing over Kathmandu Valley, Van or Bus or Car and tour guide
- Food in Kathmandu dinner and lunch
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Your Sightseeing entrance fees and travel insurance in Kathmandu
- Tips for Porters and Guide
- Any drinks
- Items of personal expenses like battery charge, hot shower, telephone, and much more
From the above mentioned, now you have the idea about Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Gokyo Trek and Kala Patthar Trek. if you want to combine everest trek and helicopter ride, you can find the information here.
Find us in our social media helicopter ride.